Friday, February 25, 2011

Flossenburg concentration camp

Many people doesn't realize but I'm a HUGE FAN of war movies.
I also share big interest in holocaust films. Schindler's List (1993), The pianist(2002) and Life is Beautiful(1997) are my all time favorites...
I've visited several concentration camps around Germany.
Looking at the old buildings and rusted crematorium, It's suprising to know elderly Nazi war criminals are still being tracked down and brought to justice. It gives me chills just thinking about how evil human can be toward other human being.

"NEVER AGAIN"

 

Headquaters building

Where a ramp used to be... It was used to move bobies from upper camp to the crematorium


Crematorium

1 comment:

  1. My uncle died there. My son is named after him, Marek. He had a 3 year old daughter. no one knows her name.

    ReplyDelete